This F-150 Phase 1 supercharger kit is calibrated by ROUSH to deliver an estimated 515 horsepower to the 2011-2012 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v V8 powertrain.
The ROUSH 2011-2012 F-150 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband, producing 515 horsepower.
The supercharger design runs on the first-sheave FEAD allowing ROUSH to integrate a heavy duty tensioner designed to handle the increased load of the R2300 supercharger and applying the load closer to the #1 main bearing, thus increasing durability.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system with 100mm MAF tube
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for greater durability
- Unique high flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
- Zero heat range spark plugs
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.
This 2011-2012 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Calibrated Kit features a bolt-on pulley which can easily be switched out for another pulley size.
This kit is protected by a 3yr / 36,000 mile parts warranty, which is for 3 yrs or 36,000 miles from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor. Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty Levels are available at additional cost please contact ROUSH customer service for more information at 1-800-59-ROUSH. Below is more information on the extended warranty options that are available:
- ROUSH Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty -- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile
- ROUSH Optional Limited Powertrain Warranty -- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile