Adding a Magnuson’s MP1900 TVS Supercharger Kit to your F150’s Coyote
5.0L V8 will give you power gains of approximately 153 horsepower and 106 foot-pounds
of torque. In addition to the peak power output, "under the curve" power
is significantly enhanced delivering nearly instantaneous boost and torque upon
demand that really pins you back in your seat.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps
your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable
performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water
pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that
has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s
integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the
supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads.
During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially
negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This
bypass valve also allows your supercharged F150 5.0 to maintain stock-like drivability
and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest detail, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger
systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger
intake manifold, inlet, pulley, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation
simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies
to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your
install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also
included so you won’t be running to the local parts store during your
installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals
will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s MP1900 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th
Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance
vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500.
These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix
rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s
patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power
to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many
of its competitors.
These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility
– the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Backed
by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed
to be nearly maintenance free you won’t have to worry about anything once
it is installed. And for those that don’t want to have to stress about
voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well.
Our optional powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able
to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those “what if"
scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles or 5-years/60,000 miles of protection
and covering up to $5,000 on the motor, $1,500 on the transmission, and $1,500
on the rear-end with NO deductible you can choose the level of coverage that
is right for you. But these protection plans won’t break the bank either
– ranging from just $275 for the 3-year/36,000 mile plan to $475 for the
5-year/60,000 mile plan.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in less than one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for
maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than
1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors.
- No cutting or grinding of the timing cover necessary.
- 6th Generation MP1900 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold with integral
air to water intercooler.
- Intercooler core.
- Coolant circulation pump and heat exchanger.
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors.
- SCT Handheld Programmer.
- New IAT sensor located in the manifold.
- All fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Optional 3-year/36,000 mile or 5-year/60,000 mile Power Train Warranty (additional
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
Size and Weight
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Box 1 Size: 34"x20"x16"
- Box 1 Weight: 85 lbs.
- Box 2 Size: 27"x14"x18"
- Box 2 Weight: 40 lbs.