ROUSH PERFORMANCE Supercharger Kit, ROUSH / Ford Racing 5.0L Mustang Phase 1, 670HP R2300 Calibrated
50-STATE LEGAL, CARB E.O. D-418-26
- Produces 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. torque
- *UPDATE* Compatible with both Manual and Automatic transmission
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- Larger intercooler, low temperature radiator and degas bottle
- ROUSH designed fuel injectors
- Twin 60mm throttle body
- Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH / Ford Racing calibrated Powertrain Control Module
- Available 3 Year / 36,000 Mile - ROUSH Parts only limited warranty
- 50-State Legal: EO #D-418-26
ROUSH and Ford Racing have teamed up to develop this industry leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to 670 HP for the all new 2015 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8.
The ROUSH and Ford Racing 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
The primary components of this ROUSH / Ford Racing Phase 1 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH / Ford Racing R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- ROUSH designed injectors
- ROUSH Flash Voucher card
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for additional $100.00 fee.
This kit comes with an extended parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from retail purchase date. An optional 3 year/36,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty is available, which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the original vehicle in service date from Ford.