E-Force Stage 2 Supercharger System 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
This E-Force Supercharger system is designed for the 2015-17 Ford Mustang with manual transmissions. This system will increase the stock power up to 690 horsepower and 588 ft-lbs. of torque at the flywheel. That is a gain of 255 horsepower and 188 ft-lbs. of torque over stock!
This new E-Force system features the DP-3C intercooler, which means ''Dual-Pass Three Core''. The design makes the intake air charge pass through the intercooler twice; first pass is from the rotors up through the center core and the second pass is when the air charge goes down into the runners. The intercooler also features 45% more surface area over our previous design, allowing the system to achieve lower intake air temps for improved performance. It is also the largest intercooler used by any manufacturer on the market right now.
These supercharger systems feature an Eaton R2650 TVS rotor assembly, unique runner design and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. All of this technology fits under the stock hood without any modification. Edelbrock systems do not require K-brace cutting, fan shroud drilling and wire harness pinning which is common from other known supercharger manufacturers. Edelbrock systems are ''plug and play''.
These systems have great looks under the hood with a black powder coated supercharger assembly and machined highlights to match the aggressive performance.
- DP-3C (Dual-Pass Three Core) intercooler design for 45% more surface area for cooler intake air temperatures
- 690 HP and 588 ft-lbs. torque at the flywheel
- Includes 3 year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty
- Individual long intake runners for max low end torque
- Eaton TVS internals for excellent performance
Eaton Gen VI R2650 TVS Rotor Pack
Edelbrock E-Force Superchargers featuring the new Eaton Gen VI R2650 TVS rotor pack is 15-percent larger than the TVS R2300 series that Edelbrock has previously been using in their supercharger systems. The larger R2650 rotor pack does not impact the overall supercharger dimensions, allowing it to clear your stock hood without modifications. These systems also utilize the Edelbrock exclusive DP-3C intercooler design. The DP-3C features 45-percent more surface area over their previous design, allowing this system to achieve lower intake air temps for improved power output and more tuning options such as spark advance. When combined, the R2650 and DP-3C are the ultimate forced induction combination for your high performance vehicle.
- Larger bearings and thicker timing gears for durability
- Pressure relief ports in the bearing plate for reduced friction
- 170-degree twist vs 160-degree twist on the R2300 series
- Delivers 25-percent more air flow at 18,000 rpm and 14 psi boost compared to the R2300 series
- More efficient, requiring 18-percent less input power compared to a competotors 2.9L design
- Eaton TVS rotor packs are designed and manufactured in the USA for the best quality