2000-2004 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 2V VORTECH CHARGE COOLER Supercharging System 4FL218-140L
2000-2004 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V, V-3 Si Complete System, High Output, Satin. Requires battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
High Output Supercharging Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 260 to 402 and will increase torque from 302 lb./ft. to 400 lb./ft. Charge-cooled systems require a battery relocation kit, 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
CARB Executive Order # D-213-27 : 2000-2004
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.