SCOL Rebuilt Supercharger Warranty Registration and Terms
Warranty Terms and Conditions
1) Superchargers Online warrants each rebuilt or remanufactured supercharger to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. The installation of the Superchargers Online rebuilt supercharger must be conducted by: a certified new car dealership, installer, or by an automotive service technician certified by the Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) at an automotive repair facility with a valid business license.
2) Modified (ported or otherwise) Superchargers carry a 90 day warranty. Any superchargers that are modified, disassembled or operated outside of specification are not eligible for warranty. Customer is responsible for obtaining specification for their specific supercharger before or at the time of purchase.
3) Warranty coverage begins from the invoice vehicle on record for the rebuild from Superchargers Online. The warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
4) Warranty covers only the product itself and not any consequential damages or claims.
5) Warranty is void if:
6) Warranty does not cover:
7) Warranty returns must be inspected by Superchargers Online
8) Returned items must be clearly identified with an RGA number
9) Warranty items must be returned freight prepaid.
10) If a thorough evaluation of the product indicates defects in workmanship or material, Superchargers Online’s only obligation on all shall be to repair or replace the product.
Please complete all sections of this form accurately to register your Superchargers Online product. Incomplete forms can cause warranty to be voided